Tuesday, March 13, 2007

OUR HOUSE!!






















I just wanted to update you on our house!! It's getting there.. Should be done in the next 6 weeks! OH I can't wait! I hate this apartment! It's tiny and not to mention my neighbor doesn't pick up her dog shit! There is about 80 piles out there. I'm not even exaggerating!! It's crazy!! Ask brian!! She's a pig! Honestly!!






Anyway, back to our house! I drove by it on my way home! (I've had a tummy virus for the last few days so i came home to do some office work at home) Anyway, the builders have the brick on front of the house and another team looked like it was putting up the garage door! It is really coming together. I'm so far happy with our builders Ryan Home! I'll keep you updated on their work!:)






Here are some pics! Not of today, but of the last 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Can't wait to move in and start arguing over decoration ideas : ) Just kidding! We're going to have a lot of fun with that part of the process!