Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lloyd Dobbler is my hero!

I watched "Say Anything" last night. I have been wanting to see it for a long time. We bought the DVD, so we watched it. It really brings backs ones memories of their first love. John Cusak is just amazing to begin with. He was beyond adorable in this movie. A little odd, mostly when he was nervous, but it was cute and understandable. The whole movie made me laugh and want to cry at times. I wish that my sister would find a Lloyd Dobbler of her own.
We were watching deleted scenes and they showed several different scenes of John Cusak holding up the infamous stereo. It was pretty funny watching some of the different takes. The different ways he held the radio. In one scene he even got his coat caught in his car door! There was one scene that I liked. He was sitting on his car with his radio playing next to him. I think that would've been effective. But I think him standing there with the radio showed more conviction. I was just a little disappointed that "Diane" didn't get her ass our of her bed to see what was going on. It was their song. Didn't she want to see him? I would've wanted to see him! (Then again, I LOVE John Cusak!) It would've been even more powerful if she saw him. She heard the music playing but they never show you if she knows it is him.
It was a really good movie and is up there with my favorites!

No comments: