Thursday, October 19, 2006

Health update!

AUGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!! I just had to immediately get that out! So Brian and I are 2 weeks away from in vitro.. 2 weeks away from more than likely becoming pregnant. Then I get the MRI results. I didn't actually go to the doctor. I had a PA look up my MRI's with me. The report next the images were not good. I don't know how to read MRI's. I was more curious about that report. The report said: Ruptured ACL, nondisplaced lateral tibial plateau fracture, probably tear of the postierior horn of the medial meniscus. And some other stuff that said another probable tear that was not acute. In other words, something that may have happened a long time ago, just never had caused me pain.
I am going to see both doctors tomorrow. I'm more than likely going to have to have knee surgery and I'm going to have to put the IVF on hold. Which breaks my heart! But I'll find out more tomorrow about how much I need surgery for me knee. I have been reading up on it and it looks like a lot of people regret putting it off, only to find out their knees got worse. I just am heartbroken because I will have to put off IVF.
I'm just so frustrated because of all the things that have happened this year.
Trying to get pregnant..
Spraining my ankle and wrist at work
Spraining my right knee
F-ing up my left knee
My mom finding out that she has colon cancer, which is just in the diagnosis phase.
Possible needing surgery now for my own knee.
Being so close to IVF.
More time off of work.
My grandpa dying.
My aunt dying.
2 of my favorite patients dying.
1 of my former patients not doing so well.
2 of my patients right now aren't doing so great!

The only good things this year.. Italy and france, New Orleans with Brian. Our anniversary weekend get away! And the weddings this year, Nicole and Sanjay, Jen and Greg, Sue and Dave, Rachel and Jason, Alessa and Nick, Matt and Christine. Those are good things!

Now I'm really upset because I want to do something special for Brian's birthday and we really don't have the means right now. AUGH!!! I"m just so stressed! I'm going to go nap!

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

sorry you're so down babe.

sending you virtual hugs!