Sunday, October 15, 2006

I got a pug on my lap

Kootie decided to sit on my lap while I blog. He is so cute! He is wanting some attention . He wants to type and say hi to everyone! He keep placing his paw on the keyboard and is trying to read the screen like he is the writer!! I can't take how cute this little guy is!
Anyway, I am offically 30. A little scary I know! But it will be what I make of it right! We went to dinner at Johnny Mango's on the night of my birthday. But the next night we met our families out for dinner at the Melting Pot. It was alright! Overrated and overpriced I think! But it was still a good birthday!
Brian ran in the Columbus Marathon today! His time was...... 2:59.38. I am so proud of him! Of course his first sub 3 comes when I can't be there! I wish I could've seen him! I am so happy for him! He has worked long and hard for that and he did it!!!!!
He is napping right now because he has to go into work tonight to start up everything. I'm so happy I have off tomorrow. It will be busy, but I'm not at work!:) I will be going to a few doctor appointments. I have to get an MRI tomorrow to finally see if I tore a ligament in my knee. It is still in pain and it is about damn time too! Maybe I can get that resolved. I have some fertility doc stuff to tomorrow too. It will be a busy day. In fact I'm going to go to bed here real soon!
NIGHT!!!

No comments: