Tuesday, April 24, 2007

HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX

I saw on Yahoo.com today that they finally have the full 2 minute trailer of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! The teaser trailer did nothing for me. I was so excited that for the last half hour I've watched it over and over! Yeah, that makes me a bit of a geek, but who cares!! I love the Harry Potter movies and books! It comes out on July 13th! I can't wait that long!! Another 2 months and 2 weeks! AUGH! You should go watch the trailer though.

In other news.. Brian and I close on our house this weekend and get to move in! I"m so excited to be getting out of this apartment living next to the SHIT queen and all!! (This lady does not pick up her 2 dogs crap and there about 80 piles out in front... even on her sidewalk, on the publid driveway, I've already complained 2 times which will just get me into another rant!)
Anyway, tomorrow we do the new owners walk through!!
Brian and I are going on a date tonight!! Dinner and a movie!! Hopefully I can catch the new Harry Potter trailer again!!!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Harry Potter RULES!! In less than 3 days, we'll be homeowners! How come that makes me nervous nelly?!?!