Sunday, April 08, 2007

OPENING DAY 2007!!















































































It was a really cold and snowy opening day for the Indians this year! The game was delayed due to white out conditions. Once it did start it was delayed 2 more times in the middle of play because one couldn't just see. We finally made it to the 4th inning after almost 2 hours. We were one stike away from getting the 3rd out and Mike Hargrove comes out complaining that his batter can't see and they called the game! It would've been an offical game it one more strike was thrown!! AUGH!! I felt ripped off a bit! I lost feeling in my toes and hands because a baseball player that I can see batting way out in outfield, who makes millions of dollars can't see the ball! I could see it and it wasn't being pitched to me!! At least I got to see Grady!! I think pretty much the whole opening weekend is going to be cancelled!! A lot of snow this weekend and really cold!!!! During one of the delays this guy runs out onto the field. He's being chased by the cops. He quickly lays down and makes a snow angel in outfield gets back up and tries to run some more. He is caught and arrested. Though I don't suggest anyone being stupid and doing this.. it did make the money I spent worth it just to see that idoit do that!!!!












Here are some fun pics!!

No comments: