Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OMG! It's here!!!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince trailer is out! I'm so excited. It is just 1:40, but still gets me so excited. I feel like a little kid in a candy store!I have watched it a few times. Better than the piece of shit movie I'm watching now. (Lost Boys 2: The Tribe. This movie ruined the franchise! The first Lost Boys was much better! BTW, Keifer Sutherlands little bro is in the movie! So are Corey Haim and Feldman)
I'm so excited! I hope that the opening night keeps true. I'm going to want to see it. So I may have to request the next Saturday off of work. It will be so great to see this, but make me sad to realize there is only one movie left. (Actually 2 after that. They have to split up the last book into 2 movies.) I'm so glad I will be able to tell my kids all about Harry Potter and getting to experience it all when it first came out.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809791044/video/9048692

No comments: