Saturday, December 10, 2005

Cavs- courtside seats!










Brian's boss called last night and asked us if we wanted to go to the game with him and his wife. He had courtside tickets. What idiot would turn that down? So I got to see Lebron James upclose. Not to mention a few other unexpected b-ball fans. Rapper Jay-Z and singer from Destiny's Child, Beyonce. We were pretty close to them. Even though the Cavs lost, I still had a great time being up close. Seeing the sweat drip off the players. Being able to read their lips when they were trash talking. Seeing every expression in Lebrons face. Especially when there were bs calls from the refs. It was great! I guess I can cross that off my list. I've always wanted to sit court side at a game! This year just keeps getting better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great time. sorry i was gone by the time you got to liz's...hope you had fun there!