Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Get to scratch one more thing off my life list!

I get to scratch one more thing off my life list. This is how it came about. Brian, this summer, got involved in Team In Training to run in honor of his little cousin who has leukemia. The guys that he met while doing this are tri-athletes. The asked him to to an Ironman in Nice, France. While looking at the map we realized that Nice is very close to the border of Italy. Brian talked to the guys last night and they are all interested in going to Rome. I have wanted to go to Italy for so long. I have famly that lives there that I have never met. Part of my heritage is a big part of Italy. I can't wait to see it! Not that I don't like the fact I'm going to France. That is great too! We will be able to visit Cannes and Monaco. It will be amazing to get to see those 2 countries. I told Brian that now that we will have seen Italy, we can go back to Ireland. I stil want to see Greece. But for the time being, Italy was big on my list. I've wanted to see Greece because that is where western civilization started. I think it would be amazing to see it. This is going to be great! I can't wait!

No comments: