Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentines Day

So what do you get your husband on your first Valentines Day married? That is my dilemma right now. I have no idea. But he is on the ball and got something for me already and seems really proud of his choice. I feel pressure to get something good, but I"m not sure what to get. I have a few ideas. I don't want to get him something practical though. I want to get him something amazing and I'm blank. I've gotten him a watch before. He could always use a new one I guess. I got that watch about 7 years ago. It is pretty beat up. He also got himself an Ironman so I couldn't even get him that one. But he is going to do a triathelon when we are in France, so I know he needs a bike helmet. That isn't really romantic though. Unless you count it romantic because I don't want him to get hurt. He's by world! So I'm at a loss here. Usually I"m really good at stuff like this. We've been together 8 1/2 years, so this is our 9th Valentines day and I"m running out of ideas. ANd we still have at least another 50 years together! *sigh* I'll figure out something.

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

last year I got David a fondue pot and made a whole dinner with fondue. the cheese and bread stuff for an appetizer, beef for the entree, and chocolate and fruit for the dessert.

they also make chocolate fountains now!