Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cleveland Marathon






Two of my friends, Bridget and Rachel ran in the Cleveland Marathon this past weekend 5/21/06 . Both ran and raised money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society which is very close to my heart. Rachel ran the 13.1 mile marathon and Bridget ran the whole 26.2. Also our friend Annie and Susanna ran the marathon. They all did excellent! It was a rough day for me because I had a hard time getting around to see them due to my sprained ankel and wrist, but it was still worth it. The morning started off raining real bad. We saw our friends pass at mile 6 and drove over to mile 9/10. While we were driving there the rain stopped and the sun came out. There wasn't a cloud left in the sky. It was beautiful day!

1 comment:

A. M. Mericsko said...

You are still a trooper for running around town and cheering despite your injuries!