Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So for the last 2 weeks I've been laid up with a sprained ankle. It's not like I'm not use to it. I've sprained each ankle at least 6 times. At the very least. But I think it is getting worse everytime. I think it is more difficult for them to heal. And my left ankle, which is the one that is injured now, is the one that has gotten it the worst! I've been with Brian for 9 years now and I think I've had 3-4 sprains since being with him. It sucks!!!
I went to physical therapy today. It hurt a bit. It started to burn after awhile. But I really need to strengthen them both. Hopefully by next week I can play softball and maybe even some football.

This weekend was boring! Brian went down to southern Ohio to participate in a half ironman. He did pretty good for his first one and I'm so incredibly proud of him! I couldn't go with him because it was last minute and I had to stay with our babies! So I stayed home on Saturday night and watched 3 episodes of Star Wars. Which is fine with me becasue Hayden Christensen is HOT! I went to bed early because I was really tired. I'm not sure why I was so tired, I just felt wipped out!
I also had made homemade meatballs and sauce on Saturday night for Brian's parents cookout! They were yummy !!! I was saving some for Brian, but his family actually went through and picked out the meatballs on Sunday afternoon when I bought the meatballs and rigatoni! I was only able to find him 2!

We spent Monday at his parents as well with our Irish cousins. We were just being lazy and sitting in the pool all day. My sister bought my niece over and we taught her how to swim. And Brian did flips in the pool to entertain her! He is so cute!!! She is a cutie too! They both have my heart!
I'll post some pics as soon as I get them all ready!
Only 3 more weeks till France and Italy!

3 comments:

Frank Kitchen said...

How come I didn't get invited back to the party on Monday! =0 ) Get those ankles better before you walk all over the place in Europe!
Frankie

E-Speed said...

to entertain her, haha he is just practicing so his next swim goes better ;)

Hope your ankle heals up soon! See you Friday?

flockjcu said...

Theresa, 3 weeks is going to be a transition time for me. In that I am preparing to return to Cleveland. So no meeting in France for me with you this time. For the future, who knows??
It will be great for you though! Enjoy the time now in anticipation for the travel.

all the best to you