Sunday, November 06, 2005

LB, Steve and Destiny




BRian and I met Steve and LB (my friend from North Carolina who I was introduced by my best friend Michelle) for dinner where Destiny works at Bistro 70 in Painesville! It was some serious good food! Anyway, Destiny and Laura got to know each other at my rehearsal dinner and wedding day. They hit it off as did Steve and Laura. Laura came up to spend some time with Steve. ( I guess he is great or something! hahaha!) We had a great time! I haven't got to spend much time with Destiny and Steve over the last few years. SO it was great having time with them and Laura.
I'm hoping to back down to North Carolina to see Michelle, Laura and my friend Cindy soon! I love those girls!

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

Bistro 70 Rocks! We went there for a rehearsal dinner. It was really nice! Did you try the frozen drinks?