Friday, September 12, 2008

Being a mom

Brian and I were playing with the twins yesterday. It was nice little afternoon. Caden and Cole are getting so big so quickly. If they get any more cute, I'm going to have to quit my job and be home all the time. When I'm at work, I think about their cute faces all day. They are learning and changing so much everyday. I think it is so wonderful being a mom. Wish I would've done it even sooner! Cole is so smartand examine things carefully. Caden has such an adventurous spirit! They learn from each other and you can tell they love each other. THey laugh at each other, touch each other lovingly. They bully each other sometimes, just as all siblings do. It brings me a joy I could never have really understood before watching them grow. It makes me excited about our next child (or 2, who knows). I love having our family. I have a great husband and partner in Brian. He is a great dad! He cherishes the boys and being a father as much as I love being a mother. It's the best decision we ever made I think. I'm so thankful everyday to God for givng me those 2 wonderful gifts!

No comments: