Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A GREAT DAY!!

Today was a great day.. It is our 3rd anniversary and also the 11th anniversary of when my sister passed away. We started our day out with a french toast breakfast. Then we went to the cemetery for a lunch and to spend time with "Missy". Perry Cemetery is really beautiful! Brian and I talked a bit about how someday we will be buried there next to my sister. Sad thought, but comforting knowing it will be a beautiful, peaceful place. Then we went over to Patterson where we met my sister Christy and my niece Nikya. We took pics in a pumpkin patch, went through a corn maze and picked apples. Afterward we went to Nikya's (and mine) favorite place, Olive Garden, for dinner. We returned home to take the boys for a walk in the cool cars that Grammy Dudich got for them. They love their cars and have such a blast!! It was a perfect day! And now I'm going to go to sleep next to my handsome husband of 3 years!:)











2 comments:

Brian said...

What an amazing day! I'm glad we took so many pictures! Maybe next time the boys will enjoy the tire swing more : )

prancer said...

Happy Anniversary!