Saturday, October 11, 2008

Don't hate us because we're beautiful!











The boys will be 1 year old in 6 days! I'm so excited! I think about what I went through last year and where I was at this time. In the hospital, trying to keep our sons in my belly longer! They were like a medium rare at the time they were born. I was trying to get them to medium well at least, if not well done!:) They first tried to arrive to the world "rare", but I was able to "cook" them longer. (I think this is a good way to help describe it.)
I can't believe a year has gone by already. We went through so much and they have changed so much in one year. It's almost so easy to forget the beginning because they've changed so much. (Though I won't because the beginning was a rough one!)
They are little men now. So cute! They are getting their personalities. They know what they want.
For my birthday, Brian surprised me. He took the boys to get professional pics taken. He took me to go choose the ones I liked the best!
They were taken at Portraits Innovations.

Here they are!:)

No comments: