Monday, October 20, 2008

The Twinfants are 1!
















The boys birthday was Friday Oct 17th. We had a party with the entire family on Saturday. We cooked and cleaned and got our house ready! We were busy and stressed. But the day turned out great! The boys got dressed in their costumes. The other kids came in theirs and they were so incredibly cute!!! The boys got nice gifts and there is no way we can thank everyone enough for the great gifts. The boys are using them as I write.
It has been a crazy year. It seems like a whirlwind. I mean last year I was so worried hoping they would survive. They were intubated at this time last year needing the help to breath. This year when people see them they tell me, "Wow, they are big for 1 year olds!" They are tall I think, but a little on the skinny side. Their 12 month old pants still slide down of them. When they crawl, it is sooo funny seeing their pants end up around their ankles and their little diaper butt in the air. I remember how tiny they were in my arms. I could hold them both with no problems. Now it is so difficult when they are both whining and trying to climb on me to be held. (which I'll admit, as difficult as it is, I like it. It warms my heart!) I feel so blessed. Thanks everyone!
Here are so picture.

No comments: