Monday, October 13, 2008

An old friend

This Myspace and Facebook is an amazing thing. A few years ago when I got on Myspace, I thought it was great. I still do think it is a good thing. I got a message on Myspace from a girl that I was friends with in 6th grade. Her name is Susie. After 6th grade she moved to Bristol, CT. I lost touch with her. She found me on Myspace. She works for ESPN. She is in town tonight for the Monday night Browns game. I got to see her for the first time since 6th grade. We caught up a bit. The 3 hours we were together last night went too fast and didn't seem long enough. I hope that maybe when we are in Boston we could get to see her. We will be going there quite often in our life so I'm sure there will be a time we can visit with her.
It was great catching up and reconnecting with someone who meant a lot fo me in my youth.

No comments: