Sunday, October 12, 2008

SCARED TO DEATH!

So last night around 3:30 in the AM, I'm sound asleep. All of the sudden I hear very loudly, music playing from the Juno soundtrack. It is coming from the boys room. They have a radio and cd player in their room. We haven't played that CD in over a week. So I thought that maybe Brian heard them fussing and I didn't and turned on the CD. ( a little too loudly) He had fallen asleep watching a movie downstairs. So I go and see that he is sleeping and find that he never turned the radio on. The boys of course didn't because it is way too high even for me to reach. ANd they are too little to know how. I asked Brian if there was a remote that maybe the boys got a hold of in their crib and rolled on it. (They were sound asleep through all of it) . There isn't a remote. SO HOW THE HELL DID THE CD PLAYER COME ON BY ITSELF? My only theory is is that the last time we had it on, we may have pushed pause instead of turning it off. I'm thinking if it was on pause and not stopped that it might have finally come off of pause. Our DVR does that after maybe a half hour on pause. I was freaking out. Then I wondered if it was my friend Marcus who passed away. I was talking to Brian about how ithas already been 4 years now since he passed. He died shortly after we were engaged. I was telling him that in the boys room last night while we were getting the boys ready for bed. And we discussed the fact that the boys due date was Marcus's actual birthday. I think his spirit could've done it. He is someone that would think it is funny to scare me! And then I wondered if it was my sister. She would also think it is funny to scare me and maybe she wanted to peak in on her nephews and play them some soothing music. If it was any of them, I wish I could know. It freaks me out. Like I wonder, what if it was something evil? I don't think it would be. But maybe we need to get our house blessed. If anyone has any other options let me know.

Anyway, today is my birthday. My dad stopped by and bought me a cool present. Well, he didn't buy it, he made it. It is a wine rack. And an amazing one. I'll have to get a pic of it to show everyone. I think he should make and sell these. It is now hanging in my kitchen! It has 3 bottles of wine in it now! I think a lot of people are going to want one when they see it at the boys party next weekend. I can't wait for the party! It will be fun! Brian, of course got me the best present! The photo shoot of the boys!

No comments: