Tuesday, March 21, 2006

COLDPLAY


Brian and I went to see Coldplay last night. They are one of my favorite bands ever! Next to Dave Matthews Band and 311! They were amazing. 2 of my favorite songs to hear played live are "Clocks" by Coldplay and "2 step" by Dave Matthews band. They are just amazing songs musically with the way you can jam on them! I love Chris Martin and Dave Matthews!

I am so grateful for great music like that! It was a great night just sitting there. I actually would've like to have been standing and dancing. But once again I found myself sitting in the lamest section of "the Q" . Last time I had people yell at me for standing at dancing at a PRINCE concert. Come on people it's PRINCE for Christ Sake! He is one of the people that MADE dance music and you expect me to sit during his concert so your lame ass could see!!! Crazy! After awhile I was like f- it! I'm standing! Espeically when Clocks was played!
I know I've seen Coldplay, Dave and 311 before. But just listening to them live is a great moment in time! And I will do it every chance I get!

No comments: