Sunday, March 26, 2006

OUCH

So for the last 2 days here my abdominal area has been distended. For people who don't know what that means, it basically means that the area is swollen. It is painful, like a pressure pain. I decided that I would go to the emergency room. I figured that I might have a cyst of some kind. It actually hurts to go to the bathroom. Either way. It hurts to move, to cough, to breath too deep, too walk . They said that I have a cyst. But the other thing I was worried about before I left is maybe that the clomid had something to do with it. So I looked up the side effects again. It says it causes ovarian enlargement. It also says it causes abdominal discomfort, bloating. And there is something called "ovarian hyperstimulation. " The docs think I may have this. I"m going to try and make an appointment tomorrow with my doctor to see what he thinks. I did get one side effect from clomid prior to all this which was hot flashes. I'm not looking forward to menopause. Those suck. I'd be talking to people and all of the sudden I felt like I was on fire. I would need to fan myself. Take off any blankets on me. The one thing that I did find out, at this moment in time I"m not pregnant. But I think it may be too early to really tell from a urine dip test. I have almost another 2 weeks before my period. So maybe in the next 10 days I will be able to find out if this is all true. I'm going to stay home today from work. My abdmonial area is very painful. I'm just really uncomfortable. The doctors gave me some Tylenol #3. I took some, but I don't think they help much. Just help me feel more sick to my stomach than I already had been feeling from all the pressure in my abdomen.
I hope all of this is worth this stuff and it works! And again, if we have kids and they start acting up, I can just point them to my jounral I"m keeping and say, " HEY look what I went through to get to have you! I went through a lot even before I was pregnant with you! "

No comments: